I received this as a "just because" from my wonderful Aunt in law...I love this quilt..
Friday, December 6, 2013
I've still been checking out all of my wonderful Blog neighbors and keeping up to date on all the creative things that everyone is doing!. Here are a few of what I've been doing.
Saturday, November 16, 2013
|Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Bundle|
|BUNDLE & SAVE!|
Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Stamp Set + Festive Flurry Framelits Dies = 15% savings for you!
Shop with me at www.katscreations.stampinup.net
|Holiday Tag It Decorative Box Bundle||135811|
|This fantastic Christmas packaging kit is perfect for giving treats this holiday season. Make cute cookies that will show through the window in the box, and then tie up your homemade gift with a ribbon and hand-stamped tag. The kit includes the Stamp a Tag Kit ($10.95 retail value), Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards, $8.95 retail value), and six Decorative Window Gift Boxes ($4.95 retail value)|
Just a reminder!..The Holiday Tag it Bundles are only available till November 19th!..Get yours now before its too late!..
Sunday, November 10, 2013
A quick post with a tutorial to go with it.I found this really quick and easy tutorial on how to make bows using the Oval Punch.
Supplies are : DSP of your choice, oval punch, glue dots, square punch, scissors and ribbon about 1 1/2 in.
Punch out 4 ovals, using the square punch or scissors, notch the ends of two.
Using glue dots fold the other two ovals in half adhering with the glue dots.
Take the two bottom ovals and attach them
Together with a glue dot.
Now take the folded halves and attach them to the top.
Take the ribbon and wrap it around the middle and adhere in the back.
There you have it, a bow made by you!
2. Fasten the end of the sock with a rubber band.
3. Stuff the bottom half of the sock with your choice of cotton or rice. (rice will keep him sturdy), and fasten with a rubber band.
4. Stuff the top portion for the head and fasten with a rubber band.
5. (For the hat) flip the open end of the sock as if you were going to pair the socks and place it on the head of the snowman.
6. Use an old strip of fabric for a scarf and decorate as desired. You can use hot glue to attach eyes, nose and buttons