Monday, February 11, 2013

Just a single card

Its probably time to get my name out there, probably post a lot more ideas and cards that I have done over the years. Get the open houses together and organized. Seems like a lot to do, but DH goes on Vacation this Friday for a week and I cant help but get overly joyed of going out of town to show my wonderful Son snow for the first time.
I keep sitting in that craft room looking at that mess and knowing that it needs to be cleaned up if i'm ever to go forward, plus i'm sure it would help in knowing how many things I need to order.My Craft room has changed to a new room, it was just bigger and i needed more space to store my stuff. So as I sit here and make my "wish list" I decided to start Looking through some cards I've done and I happened to come across another one of my favorites.
 
 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...