Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday News

Welcome!..I am new to being a Stampin Up Demonstrator and look forward to learning everything I can to make sure that all of my ideas and photos and "how to's" are shared with you!..I've been Stampin for about 9 years now and started out in a small room with just a table. I started collecting Stamps and little trinkets here and there and finally did my first "Scrapbook" for my sisters at Christmas that first year. I've been hooked ever since!. My Craft room now is one of my Spare rooms and boy there is a lot of stuff in there!
I love to learn new and exciting techniques and am always open to new ideas and suggestions!
Like now, I'm learning the in's and out's of  "blogging", lol so many buttons!.
Please click on the "about me" page and learn just a little about me and what I do!.
Please bare with me as I build this blog to something that you'll always want to come and check out!
The more I learn about adding things here the more you will see!..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...