Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another Just Because

I've been crafting all morning, trying to get the energy to organize some of the things that are laying around, especially since both boys are sleeping . However I find that I just want to craft and get some things done. I'm trying to organize my first open house and workshop so i can share some of the things that I have done and show others what they can do.Hopefully in the next month I can get that together. Until then, I will continue to make more cards. Here's one using the Artisian Embellishment Kit from stampin up which you can purchase HERE .
 
 
I saw this card while looking for a certain technique and tweaked it a little bit.
Stamp Set : Vintage Verses
Ink: Pink Passion (retired), Crumb Cake
Cardstock : Crumb Cake
DSP : First Edition
Other: Pearls, Artisian Embellishment Kit


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...