Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Morning Card


Thanks....
 
 
Spring Break has finally begun for us, so i was up early even though I should have been sleeping in, but I couldnt wait to get started digging through the box of goodies and organizing a bit since I didn't get a chance to after making the Baby Shower cards..
I used the Triple Stamping idea and just went with it. I did sketch out an idea, but just kept adding layers.
I love this Stamp set..So glad I ordered it!.
You can purchase all the supplies and stamp sets HERE and as well Sale A Bration is still going on, when you order through my site you get the benefits of ordering through a Demonstrator as well for every $50 you spend you get something Free out of the Sale A Bration Catalog!
The Feeling Sentimental stamp set used for this card is one of the sets you can get for Free!.
 
Here's the Card
 
Stamp set : Feeling Sentimental
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Cardstock : Whisper White , Basic Black
Other: Brads, twine, dimensionals, Hearts a flutter framelits set
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...