Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Morning Gift Box

Good Monday morning!..This morning I really didn't have a lot of time to find something to make. I like to make at least one thing before I go into work or at least get some ideas on paper for when I have time to craft.
 
There are so many different things you can make, I found that i liked the mini boxes this morning. But to me using just colored cardstock and then trying to come up with something on the outside of that box was time consuming.
So I went ahead and made the box :
 

Then
 I got a bright idea to use DSP to decorate the box or make it into a box..This is what i came up with. If you need a quick gift for Your Childs Teacher, or friend or a birthday. This box took less then 10min to make.

 

I don't have a tag on it yet, but I'll do that when I get home.
Happy Monday and Happy Stampin!
 

 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...