Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Long Day of no crafting

I started out yesterday with the plan of crafting and bringing more great products and pictures to post here. I somehow let the day go by with spending it on my laptop. I was trying to get a solid design that I really liked that would describe me and show my talents..After a very long and frustrating day I managed to mess up a few important things on the page and worked for 2 hours to get them back. I read that Google is getting rid of their "google friend connect", I had somehow deleted it off my page , Later last night I managed to find it again and it reappeared on my page. I think that was the last time I am going to mess with the arrangement and "fixing" things..lol
Today I'm crafting and taking my son to the movies..A nice relaxing vacation day..
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...