Sunday, June 9, 2013

Note Card & Envelope Holder

I know its REALLY Early for Christmas, But the DSP was sitting in a drawer that was open so I decided to use it for this project.You can see by the side view the Pockets inside,I changed the clasp on top, the Apothercary took to much space for my liking. The credit for this awesome Note Card holder goes to Lisa Young over at Add Ink and Stamp which you can find the tutorial HERE

 
 
What a Wonderful Note Card Holder, I think I'll keep this one around for the Holidays (I know I know EARLY EARLY!)..But I have a few other ideas to use this for!
Below you can see it opens up to hold note cards and envelopes ( I would have put some in there but here its late and my eyes are barely staying open! lol )


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...