Friday, June 14, 2013

The best things ..

This is the last card for the day!..My Wonderful Husband has a "poker night" out , so my wonderful son and I are going on a mom and son dinner date!.I'm looking forward to it!..Maybe a little Miniature golf after !..So here's my last card for today..
I love this Stamp Set from Stampin Up!..However The statement" The best thing in life aren't things" wouldnt be true if you saw my craft room!..I kinda like my things and it opens my world to creativity!...lol Still a Cute set!
Have a wonderful Friday Evening!..
 



2 comments:

Cathy C said...

This card is adorable. Love chalkboard art:)

Unknown said...

I love the chalkboard look as well.. : )
I have a few "welcome back" to school cards I've done for the teachers using this look..
: )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...