Thursday, June 13, 2013

Window Sheets



Using Window Sheets
 
I love the window sheets from Stampin up. I finally ordered some and decided to try it out.
 
 
On the inside of the card you can see through the "window" its stamped Season's greetings.
I know VERY early for Christmas, but I LOVE Christmas , so anytime is Christmas Time!
 

 
Supplies:
Cardstock : Whisper White , Marina mist
Stampin Up Window Sheets
Ink : White Craft ink, Marina Mist , Basic Black
Stamp Sets : Snow Much Fun, Snow Swirled
Ribbon : Scalloped Polka Dot Marina mist
Embosslits Folder : Polka Dots
 
 

 
 



3 comments:

Cathy C said...

This card is adorable. I love snowmen:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Cathy!..I thought it turned out cute too! : )

Sharon Siacci said...

What a beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...