Monday, July 8, 2013

Retired Stamp Sets and more

I have a lot of Stamp Sets that I am parting with and have listed them in Ebay CHEAP. They are in Sets of 4 to 5 .
I also have a set of 12 Decorative Edge Scissors and a Circle Scissor Plus that are going.
Hopefully it will all go to a good place!..
I have listed over 100 stamp sets and these are the last Sets I'm listing till I decide to go through them again.
This is the Item number for the 12 Decorative Edge Scissors , Which are great scrapbooking and Card making scissors. I don't even think they were used. lol Maybe an impulse buy..
Just click on the item number it will take you there.
12 Decorative Edge Scissors : 300930288507






2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Wow, that is a lot of listings! I wish you tons of luck on your sales. Somebody is going to be very lucky in building their "stamp" stash. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks lol, it was time to clean it all out and get rid of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...