Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring time

 I love Spring time. It means open windows and fresh air! Here we are having a little warmer weather then "Spring time" weather. But the windows are still open.
I've been trying to get through my DSP that seems to just pile up, I don't consider myself a Hoarder, but if you look at the pile that would be the first thought. I have so many different sets that I just "had to have", and they still sit on the shelf. Some not even open. So I decided to start pulling out a package and making as many cards as I can with that DSP.
 
Here is a card below that my Aunt who loves Flowers and spring inspired me to do.
The fence idea was from Pinterest (stampin connection) and the rest was my creativity coming out
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was another "Find" in Pinterest, but the card used all hearts. Since I stuck with the Flower theme I did it in all flowers..
 
 
 
This is a "plain" card, which can be used in different times, whether sympathy, birthday, thank you. There are many ways this card can be sent out.
 
 
 
A quick Hello Card.
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...