Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Projects and Cards

Hi Everyone! A busy time indeed for many!. First Merry Christmas to all! I hope that Santa was good to everyone !
A quick little update
I've recently been doing some updating on the blog. Check out the different things that have been added.
If you click up top on Host a Party, you can now find information how to host your own StampinUp! party. If just for fun or for earning rewards.
You can also click above or here for Pinterest. On pinterest I have a lot of my cards and CASE cards that you can check out. If you need any information on cardstock and supplies used, please contact me using the "contact me" button on the side. As well, you can find more project and cards by clicking here and going to my Facebook page. I would love for you to start following me ! 

It's been a busy few months. I'm sure for everyone. I decided since my schedule isn't busy enough to add, going back to school! What a treat that is! However, I've never stopped crafting in my spare time. This coming year I will have a 2015 Senior Graduate! I'm already making the plans for the announcements. I'm very excited and yet very sad. He is no longer that little boy. I'm sure many of you can relate to that. So I won't hold you back any longer, Please take a look at the projects and cards below. If you are wanting to make it, please CASE it with a link back to my blog.
Thanks so much! 
Happy New year!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...