Thursday, January 1, 2015

Die cut flip card with tutorial



The die cut flip card which we have all tried ! I love the flip cards but felt once you cut it there wasn't much room to add anything when it flipped over. So i did some searching and found a tutorial on how to make your own flip card using regular thinlit dies. 
Since this is the New Year and one of my small resolutions was to share more, I'm sharing this Tutorial, here is her card completed :

Pretty Fancy huh...I love the way it turned out
Now here is her website and tutorial to follow.



Here is the end result of my card following her easy tutorial!




A very Simple design and card to do...



Easily add a gift card inside and you have a completed card and it folds up to a standard size card!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...