Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy birthday pop up

Tonight was our sons award ceremony for his JROTC.. So I didn't get to finish up the card I was working on till now ..I came up with the measurements for the card so it fits into a standard envelope from stampin up.. If you remember I was working on it before and it just seemed to big ..
So here is the finished Happy Birthday pop up card ... I'm going to work on a tutorial for this one and get it up here this weekend..tomorrow is my birthday then Sunday is my husbands, so its a pretty busy weekend!. Have a great weekend!..Come back again!.



 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Ritchil said...

This pop up card is so adorable! I'm hopping over from TGIF Link Party. Have a great day!

Ritchil
http://chengand3kids.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...