Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stampin Up! Cards Stamp sets and more

On top of destroying my bathroom! I have put together a huge pile of Craft stuff that I decided to get rid of. On occasion I sell my Cards or make cards for others and as well during the Holidays I do Card kits for those I work with and this year will be even bigger since I'll have my Stamp a Stack open house going on!..I'm very excited about this!..
For now, I have multiple of stamp sets that I am getting rid of (most if not all are retired sets, and some are brand new never used retired sets) along with a few other things.
You can check it out here:
Just click above, maybe there is something you might want !
Ive been asked to come "Clean Out" my mother's craft room. Which I'm SO happy about, this usually means I come home with LOTS of goodies!.She is getting rid of material (lots of Christmas material) crafting goodies and a lot of sewing stuff. I'm going to put together a Grab bag of stuff and have a Lucky person get all of it for Free!
That will come soon!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...