Saturday, December 28, 2013

The After Craft Room overhaul

  
 What a job this was! This took me two days to get through everything, take apart tables and organize all the stuff that seems to accumulate in the craft room. I even put a box aside that is marked with Christmas 2014 craft projects. I'm starting early this coming up year. I have many different things that I have seen along the way and have taken pictures to remind myself what I wanted to do.
Here are the AFTER pictures of the New Craft Room.
I'm very pleased with the results!.
 
 
 
 Demon Dog took over the floor and got into the Picture...lol
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Great job Kat. It looks very neat and orderly. Makes you get back in there and create, doesn't it?

Kat A said...

Yes it does! It's nice to walk into it and not trip over Thousand things! Thanks so much, happy holidays! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...