Sunday, February 23, 2014

Easy envelope for candy cup cards

After making the Easter Bunny card, I realized that it just doesnt fit in a regular size envelope, my BF wants the card and I dont have any padded envelopes laying around, so I decided to make one using the envelope punch board. It fits perfectly inside!
 
This is the Top of the envelope card before being sealed.
 

 
Here is the side view of the envelope with a little "box ledge" so the candy cup sits inside without being crushed.
 
 
 
 
The Envelope Punch Board , Punches 66 different size envelopes, as you can see here you can also use it to make envelopes to fit items that are 3D. So they are not crushed in a regular envelope.
You Can purchase one from me by clicking HERE 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...